Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System Medical Bed Variable Pressure
- 130 individual bubble cells and quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the air cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Pump produces 4 LPM of consistent air flow and pressure over a 5 minute cycle time
- Variable pressure setting on deluxe pump allows comfort setting for maximum comfort and compliance
- Built-in bracket for mounting easily to bed
- Pad Dimensions: 78″(L) x 36″(W) x 2.5″(H); Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The variable pressure, 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a consistent air flow, adjustable pressure, and it’s quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.